profs writing LOR ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kobebucsfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
suppose i submit my app on june 1st. when will my prof and dentist get the email about the LOR attachment ?

Members don't see this ad.

They will get it immediately when you submit their e-mail address and information under the evaluators section. Plus, you'll get an email from AADSAS stating that an email was sent to your evaluator.

They will get it immediately when you submit their e-mail address and information under the evaluators section. Plus, you'll get an email from AADSAS stating that an email was sent to your evaluator.

will i get an email knowing that AADSAS received their LOR or is that something i have to check by logging in to my application ?

will i get an email knowing that AADSAS received their LOR or is that something i have to check by logging in to my application ?

Yeah, you'll also get an email from AADSAS stating your LOE was submitted whenever your prof uploads it. It will also show up in your application portal.