Program Choice

Started by deleted113029
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What program option and why? (just humor me, please)

  • AP only

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • CP only

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • AP/CP

    Votes: 28 90.3%

  • Total voters
    31
D

deleted113029

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is everyone doing?

AP/CP mainly because of my interest in hemepath but also to keep my options open.
 
I'll be doing AP/CP because even though most of my potential fellowship interests fall under the AP domain, I think it's well-worth the extra year to get CP training also just to make yourself a little more marketable.
 
AP/CP probably in prep for private practice. I toyed with the idea of doing Stanford's AP only + Heme though, since I ultimately want to do Hemepath.