Oct 2, 2010
Texas
Status
Medical Student
I already have too many interviews scheduled. At this point, I am trying to simply match up cities with my significant other for the couples match. I regret getting to this point, and comparing programs to each other like this, but it has become a necessity. So...has anyone heard about or have any opinions on:

Kansas City programs: Univ of Missouri vs. Kansas Univ Med Center?
New Orleans: Tulane vs. Oschner?
Cleveland: CCF vs. Case Western/ Univ Hospitals

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

WholeLottaGame7

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Right here.
Status
Attending Physician
I already have too many interviews scheduled. At this point, I am trying to simply match up cities with my significant other for the couples match. I regret getting to this point, and comparing programs to each other like this, but it has become a necessity. So...has anyone heard about or have any opinions on:

Kansas City programs: Univ of Missouri vs. Kansas Univ Med Center?
New Orleans: Tulane vs. Oschner?
Cleveland: CCF vs. Case Western/ Univ Hospitals

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Unfortunately, I can't help you with your specific questions, but in general terms, why are you comparing programs within cities to one another? It implies that you are going to be cutting out one program per city, when, if you are couples matching, you'd probably be better cutting out one city vs another.

Robert Loblaw

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2006
Status
Non-Student
I have nothing to add to this thread. I felt compelled to post given the shared references to a little-known but superlatively excellent television show.