Program Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Global Disrobal

Along for the ride
Moderator Emeritus
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Gang,

I dropped my two cents worth regarding the California programs in another thread. But may I now pester you about another couple of States?

I'm looking at applying to programs in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah (and of course UW, but no need to explore "dreams"😀) Do any of you know much about NM, AZ, CO, or UT? Are they competetive? AP or CP strong?

Anyhow, any info provided will be greatly appreciated and reimbursed with a beer if I ever run into you!