Program information

Started by jonm86
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A recent quote from the Physical Therapy forum, if I may:

The answers to your questions, as well as the meaning of life, can be found via a Google search.

While we always appreciate those who will provide the needed links for us, you should expect as a pre-professional and professional student to need to put forth a few moments of common sense and your own effort before expecting others to do things for you.
 
I was actually trying to find some information about a newer school who is still working on full accreditation and after failing to find much after numerous google searches I figured it couldn't hurt to reach out to the community. Thank you everyone for the links they were very helpful!