Programs in Kansas and Missouri

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hawk126

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I've been lurking here for quite some time and had some questions for those of you who interviewed in the midwest...

I'm an MS3 in Texas, but a native Kansan. I'll happily go wherever I'm fortunate enough to match (if I'm fortunate enough to match), but I'm particularly interested in programs in Texas, Kansas, and Missouri. I've heard that doing away rotations in proximity to locales where you hope to match is a good idea especially if you're interested in programs outside your school's geographic area, so I wanted to get some opinions on the programs at KU, SLU, MU, WashU. Hopefully, now that everyone's submitted their rank lists, folks will be willing to post their impressions of various programs, but I understand reticence to put your opinions out there for all to see on a message board. If you have opinions and aren't willing to share out in the open, will you PM me with them? Thanks so much!!

Hawk126

Members don't see this ad.

I can't speak for the other programs, but MU is very solid. They have excellent Mohs exposure and if you're interested in Peds/Genoderm, Dr. D is one of the best in the country.

bump! Anyone out there who knows anything about KU, MU, WashU and SLU?