Programs in Philly

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGIMG

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi again guys,
Would really appreciate some input on the programs in Philly. Number 3 on the list is of course number one, but how about the others?

Which programs should I avoid if I would like to get into fellowship?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi again guys,
Would really appreciate some input on the programs in Philly. Number 3 on the list is of course number one, but how about the others?

Which programs should I avoid if I would like to get into fellowship?

Thing 1: You'll get better results if you post in the appropriate specialty forum rather than the general ERAS/Match forum.

Thing 2: Do a little research on your own. Every single one of these programs has been discussed in the IM forum...try doing a search.

Thing 3: How many threads are you going to start where you ask essentially the same question?

Thing 1: You'll get better results if you post in the appropriate specialty forum rather than the general ERAS/Match forum.

Thing 2: Do a little research on your own. Every single one of these programs has been discussed in the IM forum...try doing a search.

Thing 3: How many threads are you going to start where you ask essentially the same question?

1: I will post it there, sorry for posting it in the wrong place.

2: Of course I have read about the programs in this forum, on the programs´ websites and scutwork. Just curious about what people here think. l have also discussed the matter with other IMGs, but it would be interesting to hear what you AMGs (who rightfully are more picky) think.
Very interested in what you, who according to your others posts have significant knowledge of the programs in the NE, have to say!

3: Planning to start a third one about NJ....

Status
Not open for further replies.