Programs that require 4 letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cyanocobalamin

M4
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know I could look through every website and FREIDA, but I was wondering off hand if anyone knows of any programs that requires 4 letters instead of 3.

Members don't see this ad.

It has been a year since I applied, but I believe that Pitt requires 4 LORs

this is a good question. i personally have three assigned to all programs currently but it would be nice to know which require a fourth without calling each and every program (i'm sure we're all kind of strapped for time). if anybody knows of any that require 4 post em for us! thx

Members don't see this ad :)
OUsooner said:
this is a good question. i personally have three assigned to all programs currently but it would be nice to know which require a fourth without calling each and every program (i'm sure we're all kind of strapped for time). if anybody knows of any that require 4 post em for us! thx

I too have only noticed Pitt so far, but they sent me an invite when I only had 2 letters to eras, so I doubt it will hold you back.

I have 4 now though, so I guess it's a moot point for me (I had my last one emailed which saved a lot of time).

I actually also got an invite from Pitt without 4 letters (3 for me). I guess I'll wait and see on them requesting a fourth. I have three solid letters and a fourth "just in case letter" which is probably not as strong.