programs that start in spring??

Started by bmc1818
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bmc1818

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated 06 with a degree in biology, and now want to enter into a post bac program. If possible i would prefer to start a program this spring. Are there any programs out there that you can start in january?
 
I graduated 06 with a degree in biology, and now want to enter into a post bac program. If possible i would prefer to start a program this spring. Are there any programs out there that you can start in january?

If you're not taking courses in a sequence (most pre-reqs, but you were a bio major so I assume you have them), then you can start most post-baccs whenever. Search around their websites and learn about them instead of just letting us rattle a few off.