Prometric cancelled DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fayevalentine

See you space cowboy.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had my DAT scheduled a day before the last day of my eligibility. Prometric just emailed me cancelling the testing date. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there ever a situation where DAT eligibility is extended?

*edited: typo

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
They are closed but the email said the testing center was being relocated. I emailed the ADA and am waiting on a response from them. Prometric is supposed to be calling me to reschedule but they are closed until Monday morning. I'm worried I am going to have to forfeit the money I paid for this exam :(.

They are closed but the email said the testing center was being relocated. I emailed the ADA and am waiting on a response from them. Prometric is supposed to be calling me to reschedule but they are closed until Monday morning. I'm worried I am going to have to forfeit the money I paid for this exam :(.
This happened to me, they rescheduled due to inclement weather. They sent me an email two days later with a new date. They postponed it a whole month! So I called them and asked for an earlier date and they rescheduled it for me.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This happened to me, they rescheduled due to inclement weather. They sent me an email two days later with a new date. They postponed it a whole month! So I called them and asked for an earlier date and they rescheduled it for me.
I'm hoping they can get me in somewhere the very next day. I'm glad it worked out for you :). Knowing they were willing to work with your schedule eases my nerves slightly. I just want to get this stupid test over with so I can quit stressing haha!

I'm hoping they can get me in somewhere the very next day. I'm glad it worked out for you :). Knowing they were willing to work with your schedule eases my nerves slightly. I just want to get this stupid test over with so I can quit stressing haha!
You know, I think rescheduling it was a great thing for me. I had week between my original date. That was the time I finally understood tfe on pa. Good luck!

Similar thing happened to me. They moved my DAT date without telling me why. I called the center the next business day to switch it to a day I could make it, then got a call a few days later explaining why. They're very accommodating!

Similar thing happened to me. They moved my DAT date without telling me why. I called the center the next business day to switch it to a day I could make it, then got a call a few days later explaining why. They're very accommodating!
I hope they are with me as well. I wouldn't be so nervous if it weren't for the fact that my eligibility is expiring! Thanks for the encouragement.
P.S. Love your picture!