prometric centre

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docs87

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what the prometric centre in mount terrace, washington is like ie flat screens, dry erase? im from canada. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know what the prometric centre in mount terrace, washington is like ie flat screens, dry erase? im from canada. thanks

LOL. What are the odds of someone in the forum knowing the answer to this super specific question?

Why don't you just go to testing centre before taking your test to scout the place out?

well its 10pm and they are not open right now. i plan to call in the morning, hence i addressed this question on the forum, as I noticed a few forum already about this exact location.

my friend took it there. he said everything was good, markers erased like they were supposed to, etc. so i don't think you should worry about that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just don't go to the one I went to.. Charlotte, NC by the old coliseum off of Yorkmount.

The crazies in there said "no erasing, and you need to swap out the sheets"

I was like, WTF!

Then it ended up with me having to go get the sheets and waiting on the lady to realize that I'm on a time limit and she needs to stop the checking in of someone and help my as.

I heard of a good one in Montana that is guaranteed to boost your score 2 extra points. It may be worth making a trip.

that's where i took my test! yes there are flat screens, you get a couple markers and eraser but no dry erase board, they give you two of those clear, overhead projector sheets with graph grids on them. it was very quiet so i didn't have to use the big headphone things they give you to cancel out noise. i showed up like half an hour early and they weren't busy so they let me start right away. let me know if you have any other questions!!

Just don't go to the one I went to.. Charlotte, NC by the old coliseum off of Yorkmount.

The crazies in there said "no erasing, and you need to swap out the sheets"

I was like, WTF!

Then it ended up with me having to go get the sheets and waiting on the lady to realize that I'm on a time limit and she needs to stop the checking in of someone and help my as.

Seriously? I just took mine there last week and got two dry-erase markers and a huge Office Depot eraser. I was really impressed with the testing center.

It more or less just messed with my stress levels. I think I did alright regardless, just irritating that they deviated on that point. I wrote it in my survey.

Huh. I guess I got lucky, or you got unlucky, or both. Crazy that they'd let it vary so much.