Prometric Identification Policy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charlieclark

Reaction score
Months back when I registered to take the DAT I signed up with my nickname, Charlie, my drivers license says Charles. I take the DAT this coming Tuesday, and still haven't heard back from the ADA or Prometric on how to change my registration name. Does anybody have any suggestions or experiences regarding this?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This is on page 14 of the 2020 DAT guide, unless they make an exception it looks like you will have a problem.

All information provided on the application must be accurate. Candidates must use their legal name. When
including a middle name, use either the full middle name or a middle initial.
If the name on a candidate’s application fails to EXACTLY match the name appearing on IDs brought
to the Administration Vendor test center, the candidate will NOT be permitted to test. As a result, the
testing appointment and application fee will be forfeited and the candidate will be required to submit a
new application and fee before taking the examination.
Changes and corrections to the application (name, birthdate, etc.) must be completed at least two weeks prior
to a scheduled testing appointment. Candidates are responsible for identifying any corrections or omissions and

must notify the testing program at [email protected].

Attachments

• 2020_DAT_Guide.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
Reactions: 1 user