Prometric Rescheduling after missing exam

Started by Orestis
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Orestis

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

So I had the exam yesterday but I did not manage to take it. I called the people at prometric the same day and they said I should call them today which I did. Then they said to send an e-mail at the candidate care explaining why I did not manage to take the exam and call them back after 2-3 hours. I did send the e-mail and called them back after 2-3 hours. They told me that the PR team is responsible for rescheduling and they will have to go through a process that might take 2-3 days, only thing they can do is to put me in a priority list so it might go a bit faster. My main concern is that there is only one available slot for next week when I would like to take the exam. So did any of you guys have any similar experience? How long does it take to reschedule? After rescheduling can I book whatever date I want or does it need a specific amount of days to pass. Will calling ECFMG will be helpful or should I stick with prometric?

Thanks!