Prometric test drive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DAT Destroyer

Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't posted this in a while. I highly recommend this especially if you are the nervous type test taker. This should relieve some fears, etc. If you decide to take the test drive it will answer a lot of questions about the testing center, computer, calculator, etc.

Hope this helps someone..

Nancy


Test Drive Click here for more info
 
Thank you, I am planning to do this! ( hope there is an available date)
But a month ago I didn't even know about this, so I think sharing this will help a lot of people.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad