For Sale ProntoPass Math Practice for NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legaldruggiver

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 100% complete, like NEW set of ProntoPass Math Practice Quickcards for the NAPLEX (over 250 math questions). Give me a reasonable offer as new once are $155 with shipping.

I thought I was good in math, but these cards SAVED MY LIFE!! A must have if you want to pass the NAPLEX with ease. This is a VERY GOOD method of studying for the math part on the NAPLEX. Math questions on NAPLEX carry a HUGE overall weight of your total score because math is very important in a Pharmacist's career. This is because math errors can KILL a patient!
2014-01-21_12-12-17_432.jpg
2014-01-23_11-05-04_979.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested! But too expensive :(

I'm in Chicago too so maybe we can make a deal :) Went to UIC too.

Last edited:
I have a 100% complete, like NEW set of ProntoPass Math Practice Quickcards for the NAPLEX (over 250 math questions). Give me a reasonable offer as new once are $155 with shipping.

I thought I was good in math, but these cards SAVED MY LIFE!! A must have if you want to pass the NAPLEX with ease. This is a VERY GOOD method of studying for the math part on the NAPLEX. Math questions on NAPLEX carry a HUGE overall weight of your total score because math is very important in a Pharmacist's career. This is because math errors can KILL a patient!
View attachment 177955 View attachment 177956

Hi there,
Do you still have the ProntoPass Math?
Pls let me know