Proofread my Personal Statement, please.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Axis

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Guys, I am a Foreign Trained Dentist and for the admission with advanced standing I have to write a Statement of Purpose. Please, could anybody proofread my essay and correct some grammar errors or give me a few comments on it. Your help would be very useful!

My Personal Statement is only 600 words in length and written in a very simple language. Please, PM me if you are willing to help.

Thanks for your attention! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello!

Guys, I am a Foreign Trained Dentist and for the admission with advanced standing I have to write a Statement of Purpose. Please, could anybody proofread my essay and correct some grammar errors or give me a few comments on it. Your help would be very useful!

My Personal Statement is only 600 words in length and written in a very simple language. Please, PM me if you are willing to help.

PM your info.

Hello!

pm me your paper i can help