Proper way to review exams?

Started by righteous1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

righteous1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

I just took my first Full Length from Next Step and scored a 509 (80%)

My breakdown was: 127/127/127/128

For reference I've finished TBR Physics I, TBR Gen Chem 1, TBR human phys. I''ve finished 2/6 chapters of Princeton Psych/Soc. I've yet to touch Physics 2, gen chem 2, and biochem.

I was wondering if anyone here had any advice on how to properly review exams? I want to make sure I can use the breakdown to properly address my weaknesses, are there any good guides from people whom have scored very well on how to review your exams?
 
Hey all,

I just took my first Full Length from Next Step and scored a 509 (80%)

My breakdown was: 127/127/127/128

For reference I've finished TBR Physics I, TBR Gen Chem 1, TBR human phys. I''ve finished 2/6 chapters of Princeton Psych/Soc. I've yet to touch Physics 2, gen chem 2, and biochem.

I was wondering if anyone here had any advice on how to properly review exams? I want to make sure I can use the breakdown to properly address my weaknesses, are there any good guides from people whom have scored very well on how to review your exams?
Take your time, review ALL your answers (even Qs you got correct, you want to make sure you got it correct for the right reasons). EK, NS, Kaplan, all have diff approached to review but the gist is the same.

1 - ID what you did wrong
2 - ID how to make sure the mistake is not repeated
3 - Make sure if the mistake was passage related, you understand the connection that you missed