pros and cons about spear online education

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I can only speak for the clinical dentistry content which is excellent. Dr. Spear has a great way of breaking down concepts and complex treatments in a way that's logical and easy to understand. I haven't spent much time with the practice management content which is a big part of their online library.

However, I think their membership fee is steep and their customer service reps will hound you non-stop once you provide your e-mail and contact info. This is why I stopped being a member.
 
I’ve liked it so far. It is good, quality, on-deman CE. The price is pretty steep, but if you use it a lot, it isn’t too bad. Also, if you are a new dentist or pay in a lump sum instead of monthly, you can get some pretty good discounts.