Pros in the Navy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eric275

Prosthodontist
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any active duty dentists have any insights/expereince with prosthodontics in the Navy? Duty stations, scope of work, opinions on the field as a career in the Navy?

Members don't see this ad.

You may already have this information, but in case you didn't:

http://www.bethesda.med.navy.mil/ca...l/prosthodontics_residency/prostho_staff.aspx

Maybe email Capt. Neitzke for his insights.

Thanks,
Yes, I have the website info and I've spoken with CAPT Neitzke on numerous occations as well as spending a week in Bethesda this past December checking out all of the residencies. He's a great guy and has really taken the time to visit with me and share his experiences.

I like to get several aspects about careers in the military because there are so many variables during a career that can have an influence. Also while I know CAPT Neitzke has been very upfront and honest with me, the fact being that he is an 0-6 and came up in a different Navy than most of us will experience. I just like to be well informed and would like to hear what anyone else's expereinces have been.