prospective plastic surgeon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maplw

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone
im on here to seek some advice, as seeing how you are all going through this. i am planning on applying early admissions to mount sinai my sophmore year of undergrad. i think the humanities program is really good. it will cut some time for me since mcats arent required. however, do they have a plastic surgery residency?

they said that if i am admitted, i must sign a contract to stay with them. does this include residency.. or are they only talking about graduate school. it seems to make more sense if they require me to stay with them for teh residency.

im a bit intimidated from the thought of medical school. i already heard how hard the mcats are. but i dont like the thought of being tied down to one place. i want to have several residencies to gain different experiences.

can someone give me some insight?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but if you aren't, you should go talk to your academic advisor so he can explain to you the process of getting a medical education.