Prostho 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes. Office of admissions.

Members don't see this ad.

I also got the same email yesterday....I'm very very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is terrible indeed!but i think that they had called a lot of people for interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got the same email yesterday....I'm very very sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you apply to 3 year or 5 year ( Doctorate Program)?

Sorry to hear that.

Nobody in this thread got an acceptance from BU?

Did you have an interview at USC,too??But USC is very very expensive!!!!

And what will you do now?Wil you apply again the next year at BU or somewhere else for a PG Prosthodontics program?
What do you intend>Good luck!!

And what will you do now?Wil you apply again the next year at BU or somewhere else for a PG Prosthodontics program?
What do you intend>Good luck!!

Hello,

Yes, I will apply again next year unless I got acceptance from another school this year.

"What do you intend" what do you mean?

Good luck to all

Hello,

Yes, I will apply again next year unless I got acceptance from another school this year.

"What do you intend" what do you mean?

Good luck to all
I mean what you will do!Do you wait acceptance from another school at the moment?Did you have interviews at other schools?Did you have an interview at Tufts in September?:)
Good luck!!

Did you have an interview at USC,too??But USC is very very expensive!!!!

I mean what you will do!Do you wait acceptance from another school at the moment?Did you have interviews at other schools?Did you have an interview at Tufts in September?:)
Good luck!!

Yes, I am waiting because some schools they did not respond yet like USC and NOVA but I think they already made decisions.

Yes, I had interview in Tusts but I got rejection from them. Did you hear anything new about Tufts?

Hey guyz..can i apply for more than one program in one university?I would like to apply for prostho and endo in each university..and watz up with certificate in Prostho along with MS in craniofacial biology..some colleeges offer this degree..is it valuable?
I will see you at Tufts:D
Is your interview in September 9,2011?

Do you have any idea about wax carving at the end of interview?
Which tooth? Do we need to remember the exact dimension of each tooth?
What they actually ask about in the interview?
Are they inviting too many reapplicants for the interview?

Anybody have any input.

I am a little bit nervous because it is the first interview for me.[/QUOTE]

Hi Guys, i will be applying for prostho programs to start on july 2013 and i would like to know about your experiences in your past interviews. What university you did not like and what can you tell us about the residency program you are enroll in now?

Do you consider GRE is important for an application?

All the 6-miserable-pages i just read seemed to be really DISAPPOINTING!! I am currently a dental student just taking a look at postgrad chaos (aka interviews+rejections). Even though, it is so depressing till now, lighting a candle is way better than cursing the dark for eternity!

One should be physically and mentally prepared for such transitional phase of life, and you are supposed to sit there with face straight up to accept whatever happens, then act in such a way to get advantage of the situation you find yourself in regardless how tragic it is.

I am also Saudi Arabian, I may have a second thought of my post-grad plans, but surely, residency programs in the states are the worlds' 1st choice and I am not giving up my dream and I WILL achieve it even if I have to compete the whole world for one position available :D

Keep updating your status guys! up here for any advise :)

did anyone get an interview invitation frm LSU for prostho residency? i wanna kno wat they ask us to do in the preps?

Hello

It was pretty good but it was very long.

it started from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm

interview:General questions, why prostho? why Tufts? what did you do in undergraduate? what do you know about Tufts prostho program? where did you apply to other than tufts?

There were no scientific questions.

Then, we did a tour around clinics.

Finally, there was wax block carving test.

I am from Middle east.

I just finished Toefl and NBDE 1.

What about you?
Where are you from?
Where did you apply?
Did you hear any thing from any program?
Hi Doctor.
I have an interview with Dr Hirayama. Wanted to know what questions he asks, and what do we have to prepare for wax block carving test? Your answer will be highly appreciated. Thank You