PS...doh!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Red Beard

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I did this, I must have read and re-read my personal statement 50 times, and yet I somehow closed it like this

Thank you for your time, I look forward to visiting your program to discuss our mutual fit.

Thank you for your time,

Red Beard

:smack:

Members don't see this ad.

I feel ya. Re-read my PS 100 times, but there is a word missing in the second to last sentence that I must have missed. DOH

If you really signed it Red Beard prepare to be inundated with interview invitations. :D

I can't believe I did this, I must have read and re-read my personal statement 50 times, and yet I somehow closed it like this

So what's the problem? Create a new PS with your revisions, de-assign the old one from each program, and assign the new one. Any program that hasn't printed off a hard copy of the original PS already will never see it... the new one effectively replaces the old one. I just did this a full three weeks after submitting my CAF because someone who read my PS pointed out a statement that could have easily been misinterpretted.

Yes, that's what I did. I was just laughing at myself for missing the glaring mistake in the first place.