PS proofread anyone???

Started by heejungw89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

heejungw89

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

So I need someone who can proofread my personal statements for PharmCAS and the University of Arizona (they don't use PharmCAS so they have different essay topics).
I would prefer pharmacy students but it's okay if you are not.🙂
If you are interested in reading my essays, please let me know.

Thanks!
 
I second the OP. If I'm not mistaken, the short proofreading thread we had got closed down almost a month ago due to reviewers not being available to do so. Has that situation changed at all recently?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The Proofreading sticky has been removed and the thread closed due to inactivity. As of this time, I have not received word from any of the proofreaders that were originally on that list. I would suggest that you try a tutoring center at your school or have someone else proofread it for you. If a pharmacy student or a pharmacist PMs you and is willing to proofread, then by all means, but I would advise you to be careful about having a pre-pharmacy student proofread your PS. Just a word of caution.🙂
 
I can proofread your responses if you are interested. Feel free to PM me with the statement and your response, or e-mail me at
imagepd.png
as an attachment so I can edit it in Word.

I'm open to any PMs or emails if anyone else needs help too, but please give me 3 days or so to respond.
 
Last edited: