PS proofread anyone???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

heejungw89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

So I need someone who can proofread my personal statements for PharmCAS and the University of Arizona (they don't use PharmCAS so they have different essay topics).
I would prefer pharmacy students but it's okay if you are not.:)
If you are interested in reading my essays, please let me know.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

go to the personal statement sticky.....

that is all.

I second the OP. If I'm not mistaken, the short proofreading thread we had got closed down almost a month ago due to reviewers not being available to do so. Has that situation changed at all recently?

Members don't see this ad :)
The Proofreading sticky has been removed and the thread closed due to inactivity. As of this time, I have not received word from any of the proofreaders that were originally on that list. I would suggest that you try a tutoring center at your school or have someone else proofread it for you. If a pharmacy student or a pharmacist PMs you and is willing to proofread, then by all means, but I would advise you to be careful about having a pre-pharmacy student proofread your PS. Just a word of caution.:)

I can proofread your responses if you are interested. Feel free to PM me with the statement and your response, or e-mail me at
imagepd.png
as an attachment so I can edit it in Word.

I'm open to any PMs or emails if anyone else needs help too, but please give me 3 days or so to respond.

Last edited: