PS Readers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

banana_phone

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm on my third draft of my personal statement -- working on it now because I want to focus on MCAT and my one remaining pre-med course in the spring, and would like to give this enough time to get as solid as possible.

I feel stuck in a rut and like I'm too close to the story to tell if I'm getting my point across. Would anyone mind taking a look at it and giving me feedback on structure/content/clarity?

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: It's also about 1000 characters too long, and I am trouble finding things to cut. Any tips in that arena would be very appreciated!