PS Readers?

Started by RunShare
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RunShare

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know there's a list of PS readers in pre-allo, but it's getting outdated and I'm having a hard time getting responses (anyone else having this problem?). Besides, I'd really love the assistance of a fellow non-trad in this manner, someone who can commiserate with my experiences. I have what I feel is a close-to-final draft, and if anyone would be interested in reading it, I would greatly appreciate some help on content and flow. I know most of us are starting back into classes/labs, but I don't think I need *much* help. 😳

(Sorry if there's already been a thread about this here, I haven't seen any recently.)