PS Review Followup

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

broimtired

Reaction score
Hello, I came here earlier to express frustration over many PS drafts. When I returned my most recent draft to an admin, he asked to do a zoom to discuss certain choices I had made. There we came up with a narrative which is completely opposite of my intended story, but it is still true so I guess it isnt all bad. I don't know how I feel about it though. He assured me that it if i wrote this way, my app would be hard not to consider.

Wrote a draft, sent it to him last week, but have yet to hear from him and I'd like to submit tomorrow. Are there any admin here who would be open to reading the draft and giving a general: this sucks, or this can go?

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello, I came here earlier to express frustration over many PS drafts. When I returned my most recent draft to an admin, he asked to do a zoom to discuss certain choices I had made. There we came up with a narrative which is completely opposite of my intended story, but it is still true so I guess it isnt all bad. I don't know how I feel about it though. He assured me that it if i wrote this way, my app would be hard not to consider.

Wrote a draft, sent it to him last week, but have yet to hear from him and I'd like to submit tomorrow. Are there any admin here who would be open to reading the draft and giving a general: this sucks, or this can go?

Cheers
Conversation me. Hopefully it's not me. :)

You remembered 😭 thank you so much, I messaged you!

Reactions: 1 user