ps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student212

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
can some one please give me ideas or send me a personal statement to look at i would really appreciate it thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

can some one please give me ideas or send me a personal statement to look at i would really appreciate it thanks...

its a personal statement, so getting ideas from people that don't know you is somewhat counterproductive. think about why you want to be a pharmacist, what would make you a good pharmacist, interesting life experiences you've had, etc etc. it can't be modelled after someone else's personal statement...if it is...it isn't very personal!

Members don't see this ad :)

Just sit down and write the damned thing already. :laugh:

its a personal statement, so getting ideas from people that don't know you is somewhat counterproductive. think about why you want to be a pharmacist, what would make you a good pharmacist, interesting life experiences you've had, etc etc. it can't be modelled after someone else's personal statement...if it is...it isn't very personal!

I don't think he's trying to copy people's ideas. I think he just want to get some ideas about the format of the PS. This thread will help:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=1700980&postcount=21

Hope that helps. If you want to read my PS, just PM me.