PSA: Don't (Necessarily) Worry About Finishing Sections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1037524

Hi folks, I got my CASPER results back and scored in the 4th quartile. N = 1, but I did not finish all three questions in ANY section. I type quickly but took a while to think about each question (around 30-60 seconds after the break ended and the timer started). For most third questions, I only had time to write a few words.

My takeaway: they don't grade on completeness as much as content. Try to finish everything, of course. Use all your time (they grade on this), don't rush too much, and don't worry if you didn't finish a section in time. After all, it can't help you to worry about something that already happened.

Again, n = 1 so HUGE grain of salt here. I wonder if others had my experience. IMO this entire test is questionable at best, so don't stress too much over it!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Where is everyone finding their results? They never emailed mine to me lol.

But I agree this test is kind of bogus.

Where is everyone finding their results? They never emailed mine to me lol.

But I agree this test is kind of bogus.

One month post-test, they should show up. Check your Altus account under 'reservations' if you didn't see an email about it.