PSAP 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkpharmd

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I am currently working on PSAPs for all of 2018. The first book is Infectious Disease. I have already completed the UTI and CDiff chapters. If you would like to review/discuss the chapter, let me know. Thanks
 
I would be interested in discussing. I've completed the first two chapters with my co-worker study group and the next 3 by myself awaiting the next study session with my coworkers.
 
Finished ID book.

I will be working on PSAP 2018 Book 2 Hematology / Immunology / Oncology and be will back on this forum the beginning of June to discuss the book. Thank you
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone working on PSAP 2019 Cardiology book 1? I have done all the chapters but the last two. Need to compare answers before I submit them since I'm not very good with biostats and study designs. Please message me. Thanks.