Pseudoephedrine rules in Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jelly_beansrx

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only mention of pseudoephedrine that I could find is: single sale is limited to 3 packages or 9 grams of salts or bases. Is there any other limit? Monthly limit?

I'm surprised at the quantity.. Most not be a meth problem in Georgia.
 
Combat Methamphetamine Act is a federal law, therefore applies to all states. 3.6 grams per day/9 grams per 30 days.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was about to make a new thread now that the PATRIOT Act has expired (as of 12:00 AM). But this seems like a good place to start. The Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act of 2005 was apparently part of it. "The CMEA is found as Title VII of the USA PATRIOT Improvement and Reauthorization Act of 2005 (Public Law 109-177)." http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/meth/q_a.htm
What happens now?