• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

PSLF

arewethereyet...

7+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2013
    Almost all academic medical centers are "non-profit." To qualify for PSLF the hospital needs to have 501c3 status which means its recognized as non-profit by the IRS. It looks like you can use this website: Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica though I don't know about it's credibility. You can also just google 501c3 and the hospital name and find documentation that stating 501c3 status.

Reactions: 1 user

Pugsnhugs

Aug 27, 2018
      Almost all academic medical centers are "non-profit." To qualify for PSLF the hospital needs to have 501c3 status which means its recognized as non-profit by the IRS. It looks like you can use this website: Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica though I don't know about it's credibility. You can also just google 501c3 and the hospital name and find documentation that stating 501c3 status.
      That’s exactly what I was trying to find. Thank you!

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.