PSLF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pugsnhugs

Reaction score
How do you know which residency programs are considered “non profit” and will qualify you for PSLF? Is there a website that has a list of qualifying institutions? Thanks in advanced!

Members don't see this ad.

Almost all academic medical centers are "non-profit." To qualify for PSLF the hospital needs to have 501c3 status which means its recognized as non-profit by the IRS. It looks like you can use this website: Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica though I don't know about it's credibility. You can also just google 501c3 and the hospital name and find documentation that stating 501c3 status.

Reactions: 1 user
Almost all academic medical centers are "non-profit." To qualify for PSLF the hospital needs to have 501c3 status which means its recognized as non-profit by the IRS. It looks like you can use this website: Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica though I don't know about it's credibility. You can also just google 501c3 and the hospital name and find documentation that stating 501c3 status.
That’s exactly what I was trying to find. Thank you!