Psych GRE DSM-V review material help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dirkwww

Post Bach
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Im taking the Psych GRE for a few programs and have several books for study. I think I am good but I can't find a book that covers the new DSM-V. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for books or any resources for studying for that part of it. It could be a review book that is updated, a website with the info, or anything to help me study.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
Im taking the Psych GRE for a few programs and have several books for study. I think I am good but I can't find a book that covers the new DSM-V. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for books or any resources for studying for that part of it. It could be a review book that is updated, a website with the info, or anything to help me study.
Thanks!

I took the Psych GRE a year ago and there's very little clinical or abnormal stuff at all, let alone anything that has been updated since DSM IV-TR.

As long as you're generally familiar with abnormal and clinical (e.g. IV-TR), you should focus on other stuff, like psychophysics, cog, stats and methods, developmental, and historical psych (e.g. Erickson, Piaget, Freud, etc.), instead.