Psych research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sasaadasuzy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone want to share his or hers Psych research experience during the Residency in Psychiatry?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

why would I share my psych research? So that you could steal my idea and present it as your own? Nice try. Whatever my research project was, it had nothing to do with paranoid schizophrenia, so don't bother doing any research in that field. There's really no research to be done there, so just leave it alone please.

What an odd response...
My understanding is that the quality and quantity of research undertaken varies quite a lot among schools. Did you have anything in particular in mind?

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by DrIng
What an odd response...
My understanding is that the quality and quantity of research undertaken varies quite a lot among schools. Did you have anything in particular in mind?

You're the "odd response"!:mad: +pissed+

Dear DrIng and others,
I did match to a program very biologicaly oriented,with a lot of the research.
Being a FMG I am still learning a lot about medical sistem here .
I did work in other fields to suport myself during Med School and simply want to know ,vithout details(OLANZAPINE), what I am supposed to do as PGY-1 when research is conserned.

Originally posted by sasaadasuzy
Dear DrIng and others,
I did match to a program very biologicaly oriented,with a lot of the research.
Being a FMG I am still learning a lot about medical sistem here .
I did work in other fields to suport myself during Med School and simply want to know ,vithout details(OLANZAPINE), what I am supposed to do as PGY-1 when research is conserned.

You may want to research the new American Websters!:wow:

I think that as an intern you main job is to survive being an intern. research tends to come in the later years, if you are so inclined. If you're not...

I use The Newbury house dictionary of American English.
Why do You think,histrionic,Webster is better?
Alex