• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
why would I share my psych research? So that you could steal my idea and present it as your own? Nice try. Whatever my research project was, it had nothing to do with paranoid schizophrenia, so don't bother doing any research in that field. There's really no research to be done there, so just leave it alone please.

DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
What an odd response...
My understanding is that the quality and quantity of research undertaken varies quite a lot among schools. Did you have anything in particular in mind?

About the Ads

DrMom

Official Mom of SDN
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2002
wherever I go, there I am
Status
Attending Physician
Originally posted by DrIng
What an odd response...

Take into account the poster's username ;)

Olanzapine

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2002
5-HT and D receptors
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by DrIng
What an odd response...
My understanding is that the quality and quantity of research undertaken varies quite a lot among schools. Did you have anything in particular in mind?

You're the "odd response"!:mad: +pissed+

sasaadasuzy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2003
JAX,Florida
Visit site
Status
Dear DrIng and others,
I did match to a program very biologicaly oriented,with a lot of the research.
Being a FMG I am still learning a lot about medical sistem here .
I did work in other fields to suport myself during Med School and simply want to know ,vithout details(OLANZAPINE), what I am supposed to do as PGY-1 when research is conserned.

Histrionic

Endowed member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 30, 2001
Claremont
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by sasaadasuzy
Dear DrIng and others,
I did match to a program very biologicaly oriented,with a lot of the research.
Being a FMG I am still learning a lot about medical sistem here .
I did work in other fields to suport myself during Med School and simply want to know ,vithout details(OLANZAPINE), what I am supposed to do as PGY-1 when research is conserned.
You may want to research the new American Websters!:wow:

DrIng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I think that as an intern you main job is to survive being an intern. research tends to come in the later years, if you are so inclined. If you're not...

About the Ads