Psych Residents Earn $500 for writing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drs to be

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently looking for residents interested in writing one hour lectures on several Psychiatry topics. Expand your CV and network by working with expert medical editors and our staff psychiatrists. We will pay $500 per one hour lecture. Work from home in your free time. Please contact me should you be interested. This will span over twelve months, however, first come first serve.

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to add another post, as I hope this does not come off as ‘secretive work’
We are developing a new audio product and looking for content for this product. We are hoping that each audio recording will be 1 hour long. However are looking at 3,000 to 6,000 words on a variety of different topics is psychiatry (i.e. mood disorders, anxiety disorders, acute agitation, etc.) We will provide you an outline of what will need to be covered. You will have some time to write, from your home and we can communicate via phone or email, you do not need to be local. Once you have a first draft, our medical editor will revise and suggest changes. Once again, the work will pay $500 for one hour of lecture created. Similar to writing a speech or lecture, no need for slides or tables. This product will span the course of a year, and you can ultimately write as many as you would like or fit within your schedule.
We can obviously discuss more with the exact topics and deadlines and so forth. I look forward to hearing from you as I feel this is a great opportunity to add to your CV as well as make extra money.
Please contact me for more information on this project as I can answer any questions you may have.