psych shelf

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnhobbes

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my first shelf exam in 2 weeks & it has just occurred to me I have no idea what this test is all about. How many questions is it? How long do we have to complete it? Is it paper or computer-based? How long for the results? Somebody set me straight.

Just the facts...

Members don't see this ad.

johnhobbes said:
I'm taking my first shelf exam in 2 weeks & it has just occurred to me I have no idea what this test is all about. How many questions is it? How long do we have to complete it? Is it paper or computer-based? How long for the results? Somebody set me straight.

Just the facts...

These questions can easily be answered through a simple call to your Student Affairs office or a fellow classmate who paid attention during Psyche orientation, I am sure but here goes:

1OO questions

Approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes to complete.

Paper-based

Ask your fellow schoolmates who have taken the test how long it usuaully takes for your school to get the results. It is usually up to the coordinator and some commitee that decides the pass/fail score and they get to thsi decision when they feel like it, it seems.

Good Luck!