PSYCH TESTS WANTED!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hroso

Reaction score
Looking for psychological tests. Starting own practice in Seattle/Tacoma area but would be more than happy to pay shipping!
WAIS-IV
WISC
WJ-IV
CCPT-3
PAI (adult and/or adolescent)
MMPI
Vineland
BASC
NEPSY

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I have a new, never used WAIS-IV assessment kit for sale. It's the complete kit, with carry case, and all protocols. Purchased for $1,450 in early 2023, selling for $975. Thank you

Looking for psychological tests. Starting own practice in Seattle/Tacoma area but would be more than happy to pay shipping!
WAIS-IV
WISC
WJ-IV
CCPT-3
MMPI
Vineland
BASC
NEPSY
Hi, are you still looking for testing materials?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
WAIS-IV
WISC
WJ-IV
CCPT-3
MMPI
Vineland
BASC
NEPSY
Hi there,
You posted a while ago, so maybe you no longer have an interest in test materials. However, if you are, I have the following available:
WISC-V
NEPSY-II
WJ-IV ACH
Mullen Scales of Early Learning
Adaptive Behavior Assessment System - Third Edition (ABAS-3)
Vineland-3
Weschler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence - Second Edition (WASI-II)
ADOS-2
Also, I live and work in the Seattle area, so I could deliver the test materials to avoid expensive shipping costs.

Hi there,
You posted a while ago, so maybe you no longer have an interest in test materials. However, if you are, I have the following available:
WISC-V
NEPSY-II
WJ-IV ACH
Mullen Scales of Early Learning
Adaptive Behavior Assessment System - Third Edition (ABAS-3)
Vineland-3
Weschler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence - Second Edition (WASI-II)
ADOS-2
Also, I live and work in the Seattle area, so I could deliver the test materials to avoid expensive shipping costs.
Hi there are these still available? I am very interested in several thx!