psychiatry career/job fair in philly, PA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdblue

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it is useful.
Philadelphia psychiatry society is hosting a career day/job fair w/ free lunch for residents and medical students interested in psychiatry on saturday, april 30th from 11-2 at the Queen Lane campus of drexel univ college of medicine. Registration is free-you have to call (888) 723-2501 to register. This is a great opportunity to explore career in psychiatry and do some serious networking.
Hope this helps :)

Members don't see this ad.

drexel u. is a s*ithole of a place to serve as host of a career/job fair. its so bad there, u have to watch your back in broad daylight so u dont get mugged. :laugh:

prominence said:
drexel u. is a s*ithole of a place to serve as host of a career/job fair. its so bad there, u have to watch your back in broad daylight so u dont get mugged. :laugh:
dude, i am from philly originally.
This is the medical school at 2900 Queen Lane at East Falls-this is not the main campus of Drexel!!
This is a really a nice area- I don't know what you are talking about

Members don't see this ad :)
prominence said:

prominence doesn't know what he's talking about. the queen lane campus is in a nice residential area just outside of center city and is nowhere close to the undergrad drexel campus which is definitely somewhat sketchy to say the least.

even the main drexel campus is fine. people are not getting mugged there. what a ridiculous post.