Chris73
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone:
A colleague of mine recently died from a heart attack and I was given his entire library as well as all of his testing material. I have two items I wish to sell to a psychologist who needs them.
**Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-IV Basic Kit. Condition is Like New. $900
This kit retails for $1300 from Pearson Assessments.
Includes:
--Administration and Scoring Manual
--Technical Manual
--2 Stimulus Books
--15 Record Forms, 15 Response Booklet #1, 15 Response Booklet #2
--Symbol Search Scoring Key, Coding Scoring Key, Cancellation Scoring Templates
--9 Block Design Cubes in a box
**Wechsler Memory Scale - IV Basic Kit Like New. Condition is Like New. $600
This kit retails for $850 from Pearson Assessments.
Includes:
--Administration and Scoring Manual,
--Technical Manual,
--Stimulus Book #1,
--Stimulus Book #2,
--20 Adult Record Forms,
--20 Older Adult Record Forms,
--20 Response Booklets,
--Design and Spatial Addition Card Set,
--Scoring Template and Memory Grid
The prices represent a significant discount from retail. The kits are hardly used and I'd like them to go a psychologist who would really use them a lot in his/her practice.
I'm willing to discount further if someone wants to buy both.
Thanks, Chris
[email protected]
A colleague of mine recently died from a heart attack and I was given his entire library as well as all of his testing material. I have two items I wish to sell to a psychologist who needs them.
**Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale-IV Basic Kit. Condition is Like New. $900
This kit retails for $1300 from Pearson Assessments.
Includes:
--Administration and Scoring Manual
--Technical Manual
--2 Stimulus Books
--15 Record Forms, 15 Response Booklet #1, 15 Response Booklet #2
--Symbol Search Scoring Key, Coding Scoring Key, Cancellation Scoring Templates
--9 Block Design Cubes in a box
**Wechsler Memory Scale - IV Basic Kit Like New. Condition is Like New. $600
This kit retails for $850 from Pearson Assessments.
Includes:
--Administration and Scoring Manual,
--Technical Manual,
--Stimulus Book #1,
--Stimulus Book #2,
--20 Adult Record Forms,
--20 Older Adult Record Forms,
--20 Response Booklets,
--Design and Spatial Addition Card Set,
--Scoring Template and Memory Grid
The prices represent a significant discount from retail. The kits are hardly used and I'd like them to go a psychologist who would really use them a lot in his/her practice.
I'm willing to discount further if someone wants to buy both.
Thanks, Chris
[email protected]