Jan 21, 2014
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I just received an interview invite from UMich, but I realized I don't have the 3 credit psychology requirement. I graduated from a 4 year B.S. already but is it worth it to take a psych intro course at my local college on the chance I may get accepted to UMich where then I will need it?

About the Ads
May 19, 2015
CA NY FL OH MI DC THE MOON - I get around
Status
Pre-Dental
I just received an interview invite from UMich, but I realized I don't have the 3 credit psychology requirement. I graduated from a 4 year B.S. already but is it worth it to take a psych intro course at my local college on the chance I may get accepted to UMich where then I will need it?
I would just wait and see how the interview goes and if you get accepted in December just sign up to take it at a community college or online winter semester. I am in a similar situation with sociology as well.

Reactions: DetermineDent
Nov 22, 2014
Status
Non-Student
Do you have AP Psych from high school? That is one AP class most schools will take...not sure if MI does but worth checking into.

gsquared

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2007
Status
Dental Student
I'm running into a similar problem--they said they would consider the profile without a prerequisite, but the expectation is that you complete the course prior to enrollment.

About the Ads