Psychology!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thefrontrow

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How should psychology courses be listed if they are offered by the science department at my university? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

"Other Sciences" most likely.

How should psychology courses be listed if they are offered by the science department at my university? Thanks.

Tom Cruise would appreciate if you would list it correctly under the "Psuedosciences" section.

Members don't see this ad :)
Tom Cruise would appreciate if you would list it correctly under the "Psuedosciences" section.

HAHHAAHAHHA

i listed it under other sciences. it is an other science.

Actually, I just read on the AADSAS that psychology is an Non science, not "Other science". I took a lot of psychology classes as well as sociology and those are just social sciences, not considered a science class or other science, it is for sure Non science. I hope this helps :thumbup:

under the AADSAS guidelines psychology courses are non-science. AADSAS seems pretty picky this year about course classifications. computer science is considered non-science and has been a problem (and a hold up) for some people listing it as other science. if you want your app sent out ASAP with the least amount of problems i would follow the application guidelines.