PT classes

Started by Cooperylee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Cooperylee

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! I was wondering how the load is for a PT school? I heard its very demanding. This semester I was taking chem 2, physics 2, anatomy, physiology, and English. I must say the load of these 5 classes was very tiring but I came out with a 4.0. What can I expect from a typical PT program?
 
Sounds like you are well prepared to handle the PT school class load. PT school IS very demanding, at times busier than others, but overall you have to find a good balance between your school and social life in order to stay on top of the material but stay sane and not get burnt out. In PT school you will be in class 8-4 everyday and then have to study at night, but it seems like you have good discipline and an effective study system set up to be successful. Congrats on your 4.0 this semester and good luck with the rest of your endeavors!
 
Hey guys! I was wondering how the load is for a PT school? I heard its very demanding. This semester I was taking chem 2, physics 2, anatomy, physiology, and English. I must say the load of these 5 classes was very tiring but I came out with a 4.0. What can I expect from a typical PT program?

Yes, quite demanding, but not overly demanding. This is wholly subjective, of course. It could be very demanding for one student and not so much for another. But on average, you do much more work than what you've done in undergraduate, which is not very surprising as you're entering an education for a doctoring profession. As long as you find a balance, as Dr. Akiramay has said, between school and personal life, you'll be fine.