PT cycle 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeuroPT96

Reaction score
has anyone heard anything back from the following schools:

Midwestern University Downers Grove
Arcadia University
Tennessee State University
Carroll University

Members don't see this ad.

You won't hear from Carroll University until after their January 15th deadline since they are not rolling admissions based. I didn't hear back from them until the beginning of March, which was an acceptance.

Midwestern University reviews applications as they come in since they are rolling admissions based. For reference, I submitted my application last year and had it verified mid-September. I received an interview from them the following week and was pretty quick on my end. The waiting sucks, but you will eventually hear back from them in the future if they deem you as qualified to receive an interview.

Let me know if you have a school specific question with Carroll University since I am a first year student there. Good luck!

I applied to Arcadia and got an email saying they received all my application information and it was under review the day after PTCAS said it was received by them. Haven’t heard anything else since mid August, but I honestly don’t expect to hear back until at least November, January at the absolute latest.

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone heard anything back from the following schools:

Midwestern University Downers Grove
Arcadia University
Tennessee State University
Carroll University
I applied to both Arcadia cohorts (online and residential) and haven't heard anything concrete-- only gotten response that my materials are in and had an admissions counselor reach out to talk about the program. I know the residential program is not rolling whereas the online is, so I think it heavily depends on which cohort you applied to.

I got an interview from Tennessee State University on 10/16. I applied in mid August .

Last edited:
Update:
Tennessee state - rejected
Arcadia - accepted with scholarship