PT salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Welcome123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I am interested in adding a full time physical therapist to the practice and I was wondering what other starting salaries are offered

research online seems to broad to come ip with a fair offer
73k-130k is what I am seeing with word of mouth 65-100k
Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Lol

Reactions: 1 users
Our outpatient PT are 75-85ish based on experience, skillset, admin responsibilities, etc.. We incentivize PTs with faster raises who show interest in adding more certifications that are beneficial to our typical sports/spine patients. We are in a larger city for the mid-south region of country (TX, OK, AR, MO states) if that helps.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi All,
I am interested in adding a full time physical therapist to the practice and I was wondering what other starting salaries are offered

research online seems to broad to come ip with a fair offer
73k-130k is what I am seeing with word of mouth 65-100k
Any suggestions?
Out of school or with experience? Depending on state and cost of living, 70's-80's is typical. 130k is typically what someone with many years of work experience would get mid-late career not out of PT school.

Out of school or with experience? Depending on state and cost of living, 70's-80's is typical. 130k is typically what someone with many years of work experience would get mid-late career not out of PT school.
Recent grad, very talented, but limited/ no experience
thanks for the info!