Pt school chances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden37

Reaction score
g

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can't tell if you're being serious or just need some praise, because those are really strong stats and GRE scores. Average amount of shadowing but they realize a lot of people had to cancel summer shaodwing due to the virus. The only thing that may set you back is many schools allow you to have some courses in progress, but they usually restrict those to "non science" pre-reqs so things like stats or English or psych course if those are required. The schools I applied to stated that we couldnt have anatomy/physiology in progress since those are essential, but it's going to depend on your schools.

Can't tell if you're being serious or just need some praise, because those are really strong stats and GRE scores. Average amount of shadowing but they realize a lot of people had to cancel summer shaodwing due to the virus. The only thing that may set you back is many schools allow you to have some courses in progress, but they usually restrict those to "non science" pre-reqs so things like stats or English or psych course if those are required. The schools I applied to stated that we couldnt have anatomy/physiology in progress since those are essential, but it's going to depend on your schools.
Thank you! Also yes I am serious bc what I said about my anatomy and physiology not being completed but thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.