PT school seeking accreditation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Prsvranc10acity

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of an instance where a PT school was seeking accreditation and didn't get it?? Any information would be great
 
Does anyone know of an instance where a PT school was seeking accreditation and didn't get it?? Any information would be great

I have heard that there has only been one instance where a school started a PT program and did not get accredited. Apparently, the reason why they didn't get accredited was because they just quit the program after a year.

May be a myth, but that's what I was told. I am currently attending a school that is not yet accredited but am not worried in the slightest that they will achieve status this fall.