PT Schools

Started by np3715
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

np3715

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some of the easiest PT schools to get into? I am going to school in NYC right now, so if anyone knows the easiest schools to get into around NYC or in the northeast region of the U.S. please let me know. Thank you!!
 
UNE was one of the easiest interviews/process I had.
Their requirements are not too bad either. However, they are a private school and tuition it’s much higher.
 
UNE was one of the easiest interviews/process I had.
Their requirements are not too bad either. However, they are a private school and tuition it’s much higher.
What other schools did you apply to? and what did your stats look like?