PT student applying, any thoughts?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeeV021

ThereIsOnlyOneGiggsy
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to finish my DPT with a 3.8 GPA. My undergrad was a low 2.9 Biology major but i had no idea what i wanted to do at that time. Luckily I had most prereqs for PT school. I took a few classes a semester after i graduated undergrad to help bring up my gpa and somehow got into PT school. After maturing in PT school my grades were great and i enjoyed learning, enouhg to where i want to go to med school. I plan on working for 2 years to make some money, take organic and biochem and take the mcat. So that would put me at age 28 for med school. Do med schools look more into undergrad or grad school grades? If i did well on the mcat would that help me even though my undergrad is very poor?

Members don't see this ad.

Dude, you have this same post up in both the Pre-Allo as well as the What are My Chances forum already. One thread is enough. :rolleyes:

The threads in Pre-Allo and What are my Chances have been closed. Anyone wishing to answer the OP's questions should do so here :)

Edit. Wrong thread

Last edited: