Pt ?

Started by kbake
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kbake

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few questions...

For my undergrad I need to have an interview with a PT for a paper I am writing. Where I am at there are not any PTs near by so hopefully someone will be able to answer these questions. Thanks for your time


1) What Physical Therapy program did you attend?

2) Do you have your masters or doctorate in PT?

3)What inspired you to become a PT?

4)What do you currently specialize in?

5)What is your favorite part about being a PT?

Thanks everyone for their time