PTA Application

Started by pt22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pt22

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I have done my PT from India and I have applied for NY state. Now I want to apply for PTA for NY state. Does NY state allow PT to PTA application.
If yes can anyone plz let me know how to proceed with evaluation. Do I need to file first with fccpt or does NY state has different procedure.
Thanks
 
PTs and PTAs have separate programs. You can apply for the PTA program, but it won't have anything to do with your current degree.

So I guess to answer your question all you have to do is apply. Don't think there is anything special that you have to do.