PTA Forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gymgal526

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why there is no PTA forum on here? I'm just curious. I found this website to be extremely helpful (when I was applying to PT schools), and now that I'm no longer pursuing a DPT degree, it would be great to have additional thoughts, comments and concerns on being a PTA as well.
Just a thought.

Members don't see this ad.

My only guess is tha PTA is an associates degree and this forum is geared more towards masters/docs? Then again, there is no PA forum here either.

I believe what Fejin said is probably the reason. Additionally, there are probably more people trying to get into DPT programs than PTA programs per year, and DPTs are more abundant than PTAs (I would think...at least in all the clinics I've worked in lol).

But PTAs are totally welcome on here as far as I'm concerned, and there are some threads dedicated to PTA-related issues. If there is a large demand for a separate forum, I can ask the SDN overlords, but I think anything that would be posted in a PTA forum could be relevant in this one too.